October 29, 2020
Important updates after the AAJC Board Meeting on October 28, 2020
- While there is much discussion regarding mask wearing, we will continue using mask as you enter the building till you are at your seating area. If you are moving about the church mask should still be worn.
- The seating is going to remain as is. If there is a reason you need a change in seating, please get with either Nancy or Sherry M. and they will try to accommodate you.
- We will be opening the altar for prayer:
- Please wear your mask to the altar (not while praying) and when leaving the altar.
- Realize you are opening yourself to those next to you or those that come to pray with you.
- You must be aware of those praying on the front row and space at the altar accordingly.
- Note that the musicians and singers have been on the platform previously and there will be no disinfecting before prayer.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study will begin at the church starting November 4, 2020. We have acquired a boom mic to accommodate participation from the congregation.
- The decision has been made that there will be no Banquet this year.
- Watchnight Service will be adjusted to exclude the potluck and foot washing. Is scheduled to begin at 7PM on the 31st of December 2020.
- There will be no Wednesday Night Bible Study on December 30, 2020.